Sitting somewhere between artificial and organic, with rebellion at its core, we introduces the first instalment from our Spring 2023 collection, Studies on Volume.
Intimate, distorted, vulnerable, intended to spark an emotional response. A mixture of textures promote a dynamic relationship between the wearer and their surroundings. Building on the architecture with each gesture, playfully investigating space and perception.
We experience an alternating rhythm in the gentle glow of our own memories. Mixing myth and reality to the sombre melodies of composer Wim Merten’s, Iris. Listen here.
Image credits from left to right.
1. Lucy Mcrae offers an escape from the digital with the future survival kit.
2. Donnie, Gretchen and Frank in the cinema 2001.
3. Faye Toogood's puffy lounge chair.
4. Harmony Korine's polaroids for Gummo.
5. Robbert Mapplethorpe's tulip 1985.